IV International Scientific Conference UCIENCIA 2021
The Universidad de las Ciencias Informáticas (UCI) is inviting professionals linked to training, research and development in the field of informatics, computer science and its applications, to participate in the IV International Scientific Conference UCIENCIA 2021, to be held from October 5 to 7, 2021, at the Hotel Nacional, Havana, Cuba. In this edition, besides keeping its face-to-face format, the Organizing Committee has decided to include a virtual modality.
Additionally, for the first time, the "My thesis in three minutes" contest will be held.
To provide a space for the exchange of experiences, reflections and results on science and technology, R+D+i and training in the eld of computer science and informatics.
To disseminate the results of the research developed in these elds.
To promote cooperation between national and foreign institutions related to these areas of knowledge.
- IX International Workshop of Free Software.
Coordinator: Niurvis Legrá Pérez (email@example.com)
- IX International Workshop on Project Management.
Coordinator: Pedro Y. Piñero Pérez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VII International Workshop on Arti cial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition.
Coordinator: Yanio Hernández Heredia (email@example.com)
- IV International Workshop on the Impact of ICTs on Society.
Coordinator: Pedro L. Basulto Ramírez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IV International Workshop on Computational Mathematics and Bioinformatics.
Coordinator: Jorge Gulín González (email@example.com)
- IV International Workshop on Software Engineering and Quality.
Coordinator: Yaimí Trujillo Casañola (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IV International Workshop on Teaching Informatics Sciences.
Coordinator: Natalia Martínez Sánchez (email@example.com)
- III International Workshop on University Extension.
Coordinator: Ernesto Miguel García González (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- II International Workshop on Cybersecurity.
Coordinator: Raydel Montesino Perurena (email@example.com)
- IX L@ngtech Workshop on Language and Technology
Coordinator: Ivonne Collada Peña (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SUBMISSION, RULES FOR PRESENTATION AND PUBLICATION OF PAPERS
The reception of the works will be through the addresses published in the call for each workshop.
You can download the template for the presentations in Word of the Call page on the conference's website (https://uciencia.uci.cu).
Papers will be reviewed by double-blind pairs and their acceptance will be subject to the evaluation of the Scientic Committee corresponding to each thematic Event.
The accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and a selection will be proposed for publication in the Cuban Journal of Computer Science RCCi (https://rcci.uci.cu), indexed in the SciELO Network. In addition, some selected works on specific topics will be indexed in SPRINGER.
•Spanish and English.
- May 31,2021: Deadline for paper reception.
- July 1st, 2021: Notification of acceptance by the Scientific Committee.
- August 1st, 2021: Deadline for receiving amended papers.
- October 5 to 7, 2021: Conference in session.
Foreigns: $ 300.00 EUR (from March 15 to September 15)
$ 350.00 EUR (as of September 15)
National: $ 3000 CUP
Includes: certificate of participation, accreditation module, publication in the proccedings, welcome cocktail and farewell dinner.
Foreigners: $ 75.00 EUR
Nationals: $ 400.00 CUP
It includes certificate of participation and publication in the conference proceedings.
- A site to be disclosed soon will allow online payments, with the possibility of paying for the registration of one or various participants via the same transfer for greater convenience.
- Check or cash at the time of accreditation.
- Bank transfer.
Accommodation packages will be offered through Havanatur Travel Agency, for which you can contact
In addition, a limit number of capacities will be available at the Postgraduate Residence Hall of the University at modest prices. The request for accommodation must be sent by 05 September to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, with the subject “Request for accommodation UCIENCIA2021”. The package includes breakfast and dinner
President: Walter Baluja García
Vice President: Raydel Montesino Perurena
Beatriz Aragón Fernández
Nadiela Milan Cristo
Executive Secretary UCIENCIA 2021
Phone Number (+53) 7 835 8265, 7 837 3696